Does your current structure match your strategy?
We can help you align structure and strategy.
Structure matters. Structure is the principal means by which strategy is operationalized. Further, it is a powerful determinant of human behavior. Structure drives:
- Work context – the way in which work activities are grouped together to focus human effort
- Work content – what people do, how they do it, and what they must know that fundamentally defines their work experience
- Patterns of information processing – flow communication and decision-making that match the information processing requirements of the work
PDA helps clients
- Assess their current structural arrangements and the unique internal and external problems and challenges the organization must face
- Redesign their structure in cascading fashion at successive levels of detail
- Effectively operationalize their strategy and create high performance work systems